I am an assistant professor at the Institute of Physics, NCU in Poland.
My research focuses on the development of enhanced sampling methods for studying the long-time behavior of physical systems.
Some of my recent interests include:
- Learning collective variables for enhanced sampling methods;
- Representation learning with physical meaning;
- Rare events in biophysical processes.
- J. Rydzewski, and O. Valsson
Multiscale Reweighted Stochastic Embedding (MRSE): Deep Learning of Collective Variables for Enhanced Sampling
arXiv:2007.06377 / Zenodo:4756093 / plumID:21.023
- PLUMED – an open-source, community-developed library that provides methods for enhanced sampling, free energy estimation, and analysis of molecular dynamics (MD) simulations.